h/m HIF1a shRNA Lentivirus
$595.00 – $1,195.00
Validated HIF1a shRNA Lentivirus: High-titer shRNA lentiviral particles specific for human/mouse hypoxia inducible factor 1 subunit alpha (HIF1a). The shRNA has been validated to meet or exceed 70% HIF1a knockdown efficiency using a specific fluorescence-based method that is more rapid and reliable than qPCR. The shRNA lentivirus is ultra-purified and concentrated to high-titer by PEG precipitation and sucrose gradient centrifugation, and ideal for transducing difficult-to-transfect cells including thawed and/or primary cells. Order a shRNA lentivirus set and receive lentivirus produced from mix of 2 independent shRNAs validated to knockdown the target gene (>70%) plus control lentivirus produced from mix of 2 scrambled shRNA constructs.
Have questions about this product? Need stable cell line instead? Send us a form and we’ll reply the same day: Contact Us
- Same Cost For Custom Lentivirus – You can receive any combination of reporter (GFP/RFP/Luc/None) and selection marker (puromycin/blasticidin) for this product, without additional cost, by contacting us. To view our complete list of shRNA vectors, click here.
- Superior knockdown – LipExoGen Validated shRNA Lentiviruses are produced using the third generation system and feature novel, optimized shRNA vectors which express a 19-20 bp shRNA, fluorescent (GFP or RFP) or luminescent (luciferase) reporter, and drug-selection marker (puromycin or blasticidin). Taking advantage of a proprietary prediction algorithm developed in-house, validated shRNA constructs are capable of delivering 70% or more knockdown efficiency with less off-target effects compared to longer or mixed-sequence shRNA/siRNAs.
- Superior validation – All of our pre-made shRNA constructs are validated in-house using a specific fluorescence-based method that is more reliable than traditional qPCR. The validation process leverages bicistronic expression of the target mRNA and fluorescent reporter to confirm the efficacy of the shRNA. As knockdown validation can be readout using basic fluorescence microscopy, this low-cost, streamlined approach allows us to provide a superior-quality product at a price comparable or less than the average competitor.
- Superior accuracy – Polyclonal shRNA-transduced stable cells can be established within 10 days and used for downstream applications while preserving more properties of the parental cells. In this way, high-efficiency knockdown from our validated shRNA lentiviral particles can be advantageous over sgRNA CRISPR-Cas9 systems which select for single cell clones.
- Easily identify transduced cells – Validated shRNA constructs contain both fluorescent reporter and drug selection marker, allowing the flexibility to select transduced cells by puromycin/blasticidin or FACS sorting of GFP/RFP. Luciferase reporters are also available for detecting transduced cells in vitro or in vivo using luminescence-based techniques.
- Save when you buy a set – Order a set and receive mix of 2 validated shRNA lentivirus against the gene plus mix of two scrambled control lentiviruses. If you want a different selection marker or reporter, email us.
Figure 1. Knockdown validation for HIF1a shRNA constructs. HEK293FT cells were co-transfected with human HIF1a-RFP bicistronic expression plasmid (red) and plasmids for the indicated shRNAs (GFP, green). After 24-36 hours, fluorescent images of the living cells were acquired by fluorescence microscopy. GFP represents transfection of the shRNA construct, whereas RFP indicates translation of the target mRNA. Higher knockdown efficiencies may be possible in stably-transfected cells. Sr-sh, scrambled shRNA. HIF1a cDNA featured here is also available, click here for Hif1a-PPN ORF cDNA Lentivirus (Mouse) or contact us for custom.
|hypoxia inducible factor 1 subunit alpha|
If you require a modification to one of our products (for example, change in reporter or other vector component), please request a custom order. We provide a variety of fast and efficient services for the production of high-quality, custom lentiviral particles on demand, usually for the same or comparable price as the listed item.
Or, send us your cells and we will establish a stable shRNA cell line for you using this product. Learn more.
The cDNA lentivirus corresponding to this product is also available upon request, comparable price.
I want to:
|hypoxia inducible factor 1 subunit alpha|
|Homo sapiens/mus musculus|
|Alias||HIF1A; hypoxia inducible factor 1 subunit alpha; Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1, Alpha Subunit (Basic Helix-Loop-Helix Transcription Factor); Class E Basic Helix-Loop-Helix Protein 78; Basic-Helix-Loop-Helix-PAS Protein MOP1; Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1-Alpha; PAS Domain-Containing Protein 8; Member Of PAS Protein 1; HIF-1-Alpha; BHLHe78; PASD8; MOP1; Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1 Alpha Isoform I.3; Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1 Alpha Subunit; Hypoxia-Inducible Factor1alpha; Member Of PAS Superfamily 1; ARNT Interacting Protein; ARNT-Interacting Protein; HIF-1alpha; HIF1-ALPHA; HIF1-Alpha; BHLHE78; HIF-1A; HIF1|
|Gene IDs||HGNC:HGNC:4910 Ensembl:ENSG00000100644 MIM:603348|
|Entrez Gene Summary||“This gene encodes the alpha subunit of transcription factor hypoxia-inducible factor-1 (HIF-1), which is a heterodimer composed of an alpha and a beta subunit. HIF-1 functions as a master regulator of cellular and systemic homeostatic response to hypoxia by activating transcription of many genes, including those involved in energy metabolism, angiogenesis, apoptosis, and other genes whose protein products increase oxygen delivery or facilitate metabolic adaptation to hypoxia. HIF-1 thus plays an essential role in embryonic vascularization, tumor angiogenesis and pathophysiology of ischemic disease. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been identified for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2011]”|