ChoRE Reporter Lentivirus
Fluorescent ChoRE Reporter Lentivirus: High-quality carbohydrate response element (ChoRE) lentiviral reporter system that provides a sensitive fluorescent readout to ChREBP/MLXIPL transcriptional activity in human/mouse cells. The transcription factor (TF) reporter lentivirus is purified by PEG precipitation and sucrose gradient centrifugation, and is ideal for studying carbohydrate/glucose metabolism in difficult-to-transfect cells including primary and/or thawed cells.
Have questions about this product? Need a stable cell line? Send us a form and we’ll reply the same day: Contact Us
Ultra-high concentration virus can be provided upon request in your choice of medium and volume for in vivo injection. We can provide custom reporter genes (such as SEAP, YFP, secreted Gaussia Luc, Renilla Luc, etc.) and selection markers (hygromycin, bleomycin, etc.) upon request.
|Carbohydrate metabolism, ChREBP/MLXIPL
|Carbohydrate response element (ChoRE)
|Monitor transcriptional activity of carbohydrate-responsive element binding protein ChREBP/MLXIPL and readout carbohydrate metabolism in mammalian cells, screen for activators or inhibitors of the ChREBP/MLXIPL transcriptional activity. The fluorescent reporter enables convenient readout using flow cytometry, fluorescence microscopy, etc.
Figure 1 (thumbnail). HEK293FT cells were transfected with ChoRE-TAG-Puro (24 h) followed by 8 h glucose starvation. Afterwards, the cells were treated with DMEM containing 10% FBS and 25 mM glucose 16 h before acquiring the fluorescence microscopy images.
Have questions about this product? Send us a form and we’ll reply the same day: Contact Us
Renilla Luciferase Internal Control Lentivirus – Ready-to-transduce lentiviral particles expressing minimal TATA box-driven Renilla luciferase (RLuc).
Reporter Negative Control Lentivirus – Ready-to-transduce lentiviral particles expressing minimal TATA box-driven reporter. The construct is the same as the TF Reporters except that it lacks the transcriptional response elements which drive signal pathway/TF-specific reporter expression. The reporter negative control lentiviral particles allow to establish a baseline for background reporter activity and determine specificity of any treatments to activate the reporter.
Reporter Positive Control Lentivirus – Ready-to-transduce lentiviral particles with constitutive expression of the reporter. The reporter positive control lentivirus is useful for transduction optimization studies, especially if the cells are very sensitive or difficult-to-transduce.
If you require a modification to one of our products, such as a change in reporter or other vector component, contact us. We provide fast and efficient custom lentiviral particles on demand, usually for the same or comparable price as the listed item.
Or, send us your cells and we will establish a stable reporter cell line for you using this product. Learn more.
ORF cDNA plasmids featured in the product figures are available upon request.
- High Sensitivity – LipExoGen ChoRE Reporter lentiviral particles are made using a novel vector platform based on the third generation system. The carbohydrate response elements (ChoRE) are arranged as DNA tandem repeats upstream of the minimal TATA promoter-driven reporter, and downstream of an optimized minimal enhancer (pc) of the human CMV promoter. When the signal pathway/TF is activated, the mini enhancer synergizes with TF binding to the response elements (up to 8 repeats in some products, depending on strength of reporter activation) to amplify expression of the fluorescent (GFP/RFP) or luciferase (Luc) reporter, with minimal enhancement of background. As a result, the reporter system provides a highly sensitive readout for signaling pathway or specific transcription factor activation in human and mouse cells.
- Easily Establish Stable Reporter Cell Lines – The reporter lentiviral particles are ultra-purified and concentrated to high-titer by PEG purification and sucrose gradient centrifugation to allow for efficient transduction of difficult-to-transfect cells, including primary and/or freeze-thawed cells. Stable cell lines are easily generated through puromycin or blasticidin selection.
- Discovery Made Easy – Signal pathway or specific transcription factor activity can be detected by fluorescence, making LipExoGen TF Reporter lentiviral particles more practical than traditional luciferase reporters and/or biochemical assays. Pathway/TF activation can be readout directly by fluorescence microscopy in living cell cultures, thus paving the way for unexpected discoveries.
- Readout On Flow – Fluorescent reporter activation can also be readout by flow cytometry, providing more versatility in data acquisition for labs with different instruments.
- Best Value – LipExoGen lentiviral particle products are made using optimized lentiviral vectors developed in-house, which allows us to provide the highest quality products while retaining competitive prices. These high-titer lentiviral particles feature a highly sensitive fluorescent reporter system which has been validated to read out the activity of the indicated transcription factor or signaling pathway.
- Same Cost For Custom Lentivirus – You can easily request any combination of reporter (GFP/RFP/Luc) and selection marker (puromycin/blasticidin) for this product, without additional cost, by contacting us. To view our complete list of vectors, click here.
Size: 6.5-8.0 kb